TOC of my KiCad related notes

I'm a fan and avid user of open source software. I like the feeling of freedom, "hackability" and transparency I get from the fact of a software being open source. The operating system in my PC's and laptop is Linux (in several distros), my office suite is LibreOffice, my email
client is Thunderbird and the list goes on an on.

So it comes at without surprise that my EDA software (Electronic Design Automation software) is KiCad. It's a great software and keeps on getting better. True that it still has some room for improvement but already is quite usable.

From my use of KiCad took several notes on how things are done so that later on I do not have to go through the manual again to find out (or remember how I did it some time ago).
These notes will be published in this blog as I keep on creating them through my use of KiCad and they reflect my way of doing things and helpful tips.

To facilitate the reference process I will use this specific post to consolidate the links to each of these notes.  It will be a kind of Table Of Contents (TOC).

Eeschema related posts:






Comentários